NABARD Recruitment 2020: NABARD stands for National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development and it has made the announcement about the release of NABARD Recruitment 2020-21 Notification for filling sixty-nine vacancies for different posts such as Development Assistant, Assistant Manager in Grade A, Grade B Manager, Assistant Manager, and Grade A Assistant Manager posts. Those who are interested in making their career in NABARD can Apply for the competitive examination through the official website – www.nabard.org.
NABARD 2020 Overview:
|Conducting Authority||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Post||Assistant Manager, Managerial & Development Assistant|
|Job Location||Across India|
NABARD 2020 Exam Date:
In this section candidates find the NABARD 2020 Exam Date for the Assistant Manager & Development Assistant:
|E-Book For Bank Clerk Exam– Buy Now|
|E-Book For SBI/IBPS PO Exam– Buy Now|
|Events||NABARD Exam Date (Released)|
|Start the Online Application Form Submit||10th January 2020|
|Closing date for the Online Register||31st January 2020|
|Download Call Letter for the Phase I Prelims||April 2020|
|NABARD 2020 Exam Date (Preliminary)||May 2020|
|NABARD Exam Date 2020 (Main Exam)||June 2020|
NABARD Recruitment 2020 Eligibility:
Candidates can find below for the NABARD Recruitment 2020-21 Eligibility Criteria for the various post:
Eligibility for The Post of Development Assistant:
- Candidate must have passed graduation in the relevant discipline with aggregate 50% marks
- Minimum Age for applying should be 18 years and maximum 35 years.
- If you are applying for Assistant Manager ( P & SS) then the candidate must be in an Office with at least five years of experience in commissioned Service in Army or Navy or Air Force holding valid Ex-Servicemen Identity Card.
- The Minimum Age for applying should be 25 years and a maximum of 40 years.
Nabard 2020 Process of Selection:
- The candidate has to go through the Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, which is followed by the Interview.
The Salary for NABARD 2020 Development Assistant Recruitment:
Salary Structure for NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2020 is mentioned below:
- Salary of Development Assistant is Rs.13, 150/- to Rs.34, 990/- monthly.
- Assistant Manager (P & SS): Rs.28, 150/- to Rs.55, 600/- monthly.
Online Application Fee:
There will be intimation fee for candidates applying for the post of Development Assistant from the category SC/ST is Rs 50/- and for other categories, it is Rs.400/- plus Rs.50/- as intimation Charges.
Those who belong to SC and ST category and applied for Assistant Manager (P & SS) have to pay Rs.100/- as Intimation Charges only and for other categories, it is Rs.650/- plus Rs.100/- as intimation charge.
Nabard Recruitment 2020 Application Form:
- First of all click on NABARD Online Application Form
- Then fill all the required details such as personal and professional information. Then upload a copy of the latest photograph.
- Along with the photo also attach scanned copies of crucial documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee mentioned there.
- Lastly, press the submit button for submitting the application form.
NABARD Manager Recruitment 2020:
The manager recruitment is for the various posts such as Senior Advisor, Chief Technology Officer, Project Manager, Chief Risk Manager, Assistant Project Manager Storage, Assistant Project Manager, Marketing & Processing, Climate Change Adaptation, Renewable Energy, Assistant Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, Risk Managers, MIS & Reports, Senior Project Finance Manager, Specialist Officer (Legal Aspects), Project Finance Manager (Infrastructure Projects), Communication Professionals:
Eligibility Criteria for the NABARD Manager:
- Candidate must have passed B.Tech or BA or CA or MBA or some equivalent qualification from the recognized University or Institution
- Candidate must have required work experience
- Maximum age limit of the candidate should be 63Years
Selection Process for NABARD 2020 Manager:
The candidate has to go through the personal interview round to get selected for the post of manager.
Online Application Fee: The application fee for General Candidates is Rs.500/- and for SC/ST category candidates, it is Rs.50/-
Process to Apply for the NABARD Manager:
- Go to the official website and collect the application form.
- Once you fetch the application form, fill in the important details.
- Then upload a copy of your latest photograph.
- Attach scanned copies of the required documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee.
- Press the ‘Submit’ button for submitting the application form.
Assistant Manager (Grade A):
The number of vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager (Grade A) is 92. You can apply online. Job location would be India.
The process of selection:
Aspirants are required to go through Prelims Examination, Main Examination, and lastly Interview
Eligibility for Assistant Manager Grade A:
- Candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline with at least 50% marks.
- Charted Account: Candidate should have the degree of graduation in any discipline along with Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- Animal Husbandry: Candidate should have the degree of Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Sciences with at least 50% marks.
- Economics: Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Economics/ Economics with at least 50% marks.
- Food processing/Food Technology: Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology/ Food Processing with at least 50% marks.
- Environmental Engineering: Candidate must possess the degree of graduation in Environmental Science/Environmental Engineering/Climate change/climate change adaption with the minimum of a minimum of 50% marks.
- Forestry: Candidate must have the degree of graduation in Forestry with at least 50% marks.
- Minor Irrigation: Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Hydrology or Geology/Hydrology/Applied Geology with Hydrogeology/Irrigation /Water Supply & sanitation as one of the subjects with at least 50% marks.
- Land Development and Agriculture: Aspirants must have a graduation degree in Agriculture / Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy) with at least 50% marks.
- Social Work: Candidate must have the degree of graduation in Forestry with at least 50% marks.
- The Minimum Age limit of the candidate to apply should be 21 Years and a maximum of 30 Years. There will be an age relaxation of 5 years for those belonging to SC /ST category and for OBC, it is 3 years. If the candidate is ex-servicemen then there will be an age relaxation of 3 years. Lastly, for PWD category applications, there will be an age relaxation of 10 years for UR, 13 years for OBC, and 15 years for SC and ST category candidates.
- Make a payment of Rs 800/- if a candidate belongs to General and OBC category and it is Rs 150/- for SC / ST / PWD category candidates.
- Assistant Manager Grade A Pay Scale is Rs. 28,150/- monthly.
- NABARD Group B Recruitment 2020: There are 82 posts for Coordinator, Enumerators, & other. You can apply via online mode.
Eligibility Details for NABARD Group B Recruitment:
- Candidate must have completed post-graduation or graduation or attained the degree of graduation. The minimum age limit of the candidate should be 21 years and maximum should be 45 years.
- The candidate has to go through the selection process which includes a personal interview.
NABARD Exam 2020 Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
NABARD 2020 Exam Pattern & Syllabus for Assistant Manager & Development Assistant mention below:
For Assistant Manager Post:
There is three-part in NABARD Recruitment 2020 Process. That is all mention in below:–
- PHASE I (Preliminary Exam – Objective)
- PHASE II (Main Exam – Objective & Descriptive)
- PHASE III (Interview)
Screening Test will be Phase 1 which is Objective. Candidates who qualify the First Phase Preliminary Exam after that authority will send the call letter for the Second Phase Exam which is the Main Exam the question will ask in this exam Objective & Descriptive. For the Phase III exam, candidates get the Good score in Main Exam, after that authority will call the candidates for the Interview or Phase 3 Exam.
Find Below Bank Related Jobs:
NABARD Grade A & B Exam Pattern (Phase 1 – Preliminary):
Here you can see the information NABARD 2020 Exam Pattern for the Grade A & B Phase 1 Preliminary exam:
|Test Name||No. Of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||20||20||2 Hours|
|Economic and Social Issues||40||40|
|Agriculture & Rural Development||40||40|
|Total Marks||200||200||2 Hours|
NABARD Grade A & B Main Exam Pattern:
|Exam||Name of Test||No. Of Marks||Time Duration|
|Phase I||General English||100||90 Min|
|Phase II||100||90 Min|
|Phase III||Development Economics, Statistics, Finance & Management||100||90 Min|
For Development Assistant Post:
For the Development Assistant there are two parts of the exam that are mention below:
- Preliminary Exam (Online)
- Main Exam (Online)
Phase I (Preliminary Exam):
In the Phase I Exam has three-part, the first past is Reasoning, the Second part is Numerical Ability and the Third part is the English Language. Below you can find the Total Number of Questions each part, Marks and duration of Exam:
|Test Name||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
Phase II (Main Exam):
The NABARD 2020 Main Exam has five sections each section mention below:
|Test Name||NO. OF Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||90 Minutes|
|English Language (Descriptive)||Essay, Letter/ Report Writing, Precis||50||30 Minutes|
- Why do people create hoaxes
- What is the SharePoint server health check
- What is Zeppole
- Who will be your Thrash Metal supergroup
- Is Frank Underwood a good person
- How many IIT graduates settle abroad
- Will there ever be a halogram TV
- What is the programming language for cdiscount
- How can I monetize my research paper
- Does Java support Multiple Inheritance
- What are some examples of possessive nouns
- Which are the best universities in Lisbon
- Does music get stolen on SoundCloud
- What do bus drivers get sick seeing
- Where is Daenerys Targaryen from
- How do illegal people get UK residence
- How do you celebrate life