Ockham's Razor is a tool to help to determine the truth. In and of itself, Ockham's Razor is no more true or untrue than a hammer is true or untrue.
When examining any situation, it is always best to start with the simplest explanation. The more complexity that is built into an explanation, the more likely that there may be some flaw in logic, understanding, or the investigative techniques that would lead to a false conclusion. Ockham's Razor helps researchers and investigators to "stay on track" and avoid adding too much complexity into their explanations and thereby it helps them to avoid adding additional risk or uncertainty into their explanations.
Einstien said, "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler."
The simplest solution is only best if it is true, and sometimes, what appears to be a simple explanation is really only a limitted view on the problem at hand.
This is why I stated that Ockham's Razor is a tool to help simplify explanations and solutions. It is not a rule to live by or an explanation in and of itself, but for some people, when all you have is a hammer, everything begins to look like a nail. Thanks for the question, and I hope this information is helpful.
- Did Rahul Gandhi become a Hindu
- Are parents not strict enough these days
- What should be your salary for marriage
- Whats the difference between Spotify and SoundCloud
- What professionals need a virtual assistant
- How did Mikhail Prokhorov make his fortune
- Are Gods and ghosts real
- Do job titles change peoples personality
- What are some 18 series on Netflix
- When did BTS debut
- Is Bajaj Qute a car
- What should new tea drinkers know
- How does one create a false persona
- What does C do in music means
- Which university is best in Winnipeg
- Is a song plural
- Why are Hollywood movies so influencing
- How can I inbox millions of emails
- How is Germanys economy doing in 2016
- Are Muslim Indonesian women religious