Usually, parents are worried about their child’s career after 10+2, as it is only after 12th that the child’s future in academics can be given shape. After the 10th standard, students take up science, commerce or arts in schools.
Teachers and parents repeatedly tell them to work hard in the 11th and 12th standards, as that is the only wayto get asuitable course for higher studies. There are many options of Bachelor’s degrees for science students, such as medical or biotechnology or B.Tech in mechanical, computer or electrical science.
For commerce students,themultiple options include courses in BBA, BCom, CA, or CS.For students from the humanities background too,there are several options. The scope and growth of a student’s career directly or indirectly depend upon the college for higher education.
Irrespective of the stream,the decision about what to do after the 12th standard is very critical. There are many courses with entrance tests as well as colleges that accept students with a minimum percentage in 12th from where you can pursue the particular course.
Picking the right course and college is a very crucial decision, as itwill decide your next three-four years of study. The right choice will move the career towards a bright side. On the other hand, if they make the wrong decision, it can lead to wastage of the students’ precious time. These decisions will live with you forever, so it is essential to take them very carefully.
Today, educational opportunities have increased, but at the same time, competition has increased. The wide range of courses available also makes the decision more complicated. In earlier times, people chose a career as a doctor, engineer, or CA. But now, people are experimenting with fields like graphic designing, photography, management, and many more.
Eligibility Of BBA Course
Nowadays, people are motivated to go in the business line. Considering Business Management as an option, the students enroll for a BBA course. BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Management.
- Students from any stream can join this course, as it starts from the basics of management and clarifies all the concepts related toit.
- The eligibility to join this course is 10+2 in any stream.
- All universities offering this course have the same subjects, with a choice in full or part-time graduation, depending on the decision of the student.
Further, the division of MBA is into General BBAand BBA with a specialization. Some universities also provide five-year integration with MBA. The Indian Institute of Management introduced this program.
Why Choose BBA For Graduation
- Better Job Opportunities: Usually, students go for a BBAas they feel that they will get better job opportunities. Considering the present scenario, if a student knows the business and corporate management, he can easily find a job in any company or bank. The course also provides practical experience to its students for improving their management skills.
- Better pay packages: If the student is pursuing this course from any reputed institution, there are chances to get placed in a good company, with an excellent pay package.
- The broader perspective of the business world: This course lets their students acquire the management skills from the early stage of progression. It helps them to widen their knowledge of business and management, as well as take part in various activities.
- Opens opportunities for further career options: If the students wish to pursue higher education, then they can go for MBA, CA, CS, orother options. It provides many advantages, as the course already covers many concepts.
- Cover all ideas regarding business management: The students pursuing this course can learn all the concepts of marketing, sales, finance, human resource management, etc. They don’t restrict their students from bookish knowledge but provide practical experience, too. Students also require industrial training for a few months for practical experience.
Best College For BBA
- Though many colleges are offering this course, an excellent option for it is BML Munjal University.
- The course is a combination of fun, learning, and outbound experiences. It also emphasizes the practical knowledge of the students.
- About 45% time is spent on real projects and experimental learning.
- They offer this course to students from various streams like BBA(Gen), BBA in Digital Marketing, BBA in family business and entrepreneurs, and BBA with specialization in Business Analytics.
- The duration of the course is 3 years .
- The eligibility is 10+2, with minimum 65% aggregate score from any reputed board.
- The college provides placements to their students, and their average package of BBA is Rs.3 lakh per annum.
- Top recruiters for their students are KPMG, HERO, Amazon, DBS, Axis Bank, Hero Fincorp, and many more.
Keeping all these factors in mind, BBA is an ideal option for graduation from a reputed college or university.
- How does political instability cause economic crises
- Can acne holes go naturally
- How do you lock an unlocked phone
- How can I get internships on LinkedIn
- Whats your favorite Taco Bell menu item
- Do all engineers get a good pay
- Can we impeach CNN
- How can universities increase diversity without discrimination
- Will Disney buy Dreamworks
- What is the private prison industry
- Who are some historical trans people
- What percent of Indians pay income tax
- Why does your school offer JROTC
- What are some beautiful Matlab images
- What are good alternatives for salt
- What is sq mm
- Economically what can Pakistan learn from India