MTV Splitsvilla is one of the most popular drama reality shows presented on MTV India. Inspired by an American reality show called “Flavors of love”, this series has both male and female contestants, who have to carry out a number of tasks as well as find their partners among the fellow contestants. With love, jealousy, lies and hatred being part and parcel of the show, it slowly reaches its climax and a boy and a girl emerge as the winners of Splitsvilla in the end. Till date, the show has completed eight seasons with great success and accolades from the viewers. Now season 10 is airing from 23rd July 2017. The winner of Splitsvilla 10 2017 will be announced soon.
Here is the list of MTV Splitsvilla winners of all seasons:
1. MTV Splitsvilla Season 1 Winner (2008)
Season 1 of MTV Splitsvilla was aired in 2008, with its venue in the romantic and amazing destination of Goa. The show was hosted by Ranvijay Singh and the winners were Vishal Karwal and Shraddha Haribhai, who were crowned as Splitsvilla King and Queen respectively.
2. MTV Splitsvilla Season 2 Winner (2009)
MTV Splitsvilla Season 2 hit the screen in 2009, with the same venue as season 1. Siddharth Bhardwaj was the Ultimate King and Sakshi Pradhan was the Ultimate Queen, while Mohit Malhotra and Joanna Magee were the runners up.
3. MTV Splitsvilla Season 3 Winner (2010)
The third season of Splitsvilla went international, with the venue being shifted to Pattaya and the hosts for the season were Nikhil Chinapa and Deepti Gujral. The show featured single boys and girls, 5 each, along with 5 unmarried couples. The show followed a different format this time, with King and Queen being voted each week and then challenged too. Riya Bamniyal and Parag Chadha are the winner of this season.
- What is solar thermal energy?no_redirect=1
- Why will we be sad
- Whats your current state of mind?no_redirect=1
- What is Segovia Spain famous for
- Does sunlight affect the Earths orbit
- How does the dollar fluctuate
- Who should never own a gun
- Before sleeping which god should we pray
- Are Tesla charging stations oil based
- What does God think about silence
- What does utilization of resources mean
- Will there be remote places in 2100
- Why has society been avoiding transgenders
- What does Meghan Markle do
- What are binary operators