Many students will experience the crossroads for the first time after successfully completing their class 10 board exams. There are many career options and choices for students after they pass out, out of which, pursuing ITI courses is one amongst them.
Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs), which are government-run training organisations, offer post-school technical training that can land students in vocational training. There are many job-oriented ITI courses; however, below course are believed to be the best. Here are the top 10 ITI courses one can pursue after the successful completion of class 10.
10. ITI In Instrument Mechanic
This is a 2-year course and includes both practical and theory classes. After pursuing this courses, students will get placements as a machine mechanic, assistant mechanic, instrument technician and instrumentation technician.
9. ITI In Sheet Metal Worker
It involves in the building development industry. Students will learn various things in this course such as cooling channel frameworks, siding and rooftops. Many students will find opportunities in the construction industry.
8. ITI In Tool And Die Making
This is one amongst the unique courses and the duration of the course will be three years. One will learn about metal working skills, hot-working of metals, surface grinding, cylindrical grinding, engineering drawing and others.
7. ITI In Mechanic Of Radio And TV
The employment opportunities are huge after pursuing this course. One will find opportunities in television and radio-manufacturing companies and refurbishing firms besides government undertaking. One can also consider self-employment.
6. ITI In Mechanic Medical Electronics
With ITI course in this specialisation, one can also aim for higher studies such as BE in medical electronics and diploma in medical electronics. After pursuing this course, one will get opportunities as a biomedical equipment technician, medical equipment repairer, network specialist and others.
5. ITI In Laboratory Assistant Of Chemical Plant
This is a well-known position in the chemical plants with a lucrative pay band. This is also a two-year course and candidates will learn both practical and theory. The positions involved after pursuing this course is research associate, R&D associate and laboratory analyst.
4. ITI In Horticulture
This course involves an agriculture plant cultivation trade. One will learn about various techniques involved in the cultivation that includes fruit and vegetable cultivation. They will also learn about soil fertility and soil fertility management.
3. ITI In Draughtsman (Mechanical)
This two-year course will make students get familiar with all the basic concepts involved in draughtsman. One will get jobs as a junior technical assistant, an Autocad draughtsman, a draughtsman piping and a structural draughtsman.
2. ITI In Building Maintenance
The course is all about how to repair and/or maintain residential buildings with many things such as painting, roofing, installation and drywall. They will get opportunities in commercial complexes such as multiskilled operative and maintenance assistant.
1. ITI In Architectural Assistant
This is almost similar to a professional course. The majority of the work involves drawing and engineering tasks. The nature of the job includes interior designing, site supervising and architectural technician.
Also Read:What To Do After Class 10: Explore The Courses You Can Pursue After SSLC In Karnataka
How To Become An Auditor? Career Opportunities & Scope
The 5 Benefits Of Sticking With The Same Company In The Long Run
What Are The Career Prospects After A Microbiology Degree?
- How does search engine optimisation work
- What are some advantages of a drought
- How can I marry a Canadian girl
- What are the biggest misconceptions about anxiety
- Which cars are made in Sweden
- What is computer capacity
- What is the best prayer before food
- How do I delete my Alipay account
- What is a public relations officer
- Whats the most disturbing truth about marriage
- Where are you in Spanish
- Where is the immune system located
- How do you make lasagna pasta sheets
- What is low density polyethylene used for
- What is the scientific name for frangipani
- What is the origin of Lederhosen
- What s more reliable Lexus or Acura