Founded over 25 years ago, we’ve grown from a small team in Chicago to a leading global software consultancy of more than 6000 employees. With our roots in custom systems and agile software delivery, we’re at the forefront of defining the tech principles used by some of the world’s most successful organizations.
We have invested in organic growth, – more...building on the strategy, design, data and engineering capabilities required to bring a truly integrated approach to solving our client's toughest challenges. Our collaborative, cross-functional teams deliver real results, fast.
A lot has changed since then but the important stuff stayed the same: We’re a community of passionate, purposeful individuals revolutionizing software design and delivery while advocating for positive social change. At our core, we’re geeky software engineers and consultants who love solving big, interesting problems.
ThoughtWorks challenges curious minds to make a real impact. Together, we’re creating a place where you are free to make your mark on the world through technology. – less
- What is the cleanest alcohol
- Is video displacing film in Hollywood
- Which universities offer online data science courses
- Which are the worst schools in Jaipur
- What is autoprotolysis of water
- Does testosterone inhibit crying
- Is Portugal considered a tri continental country
- Can pranic healing cure blurred vision
- How can I join there
- Can Real Madrid win against PSG
- Which actor s should quit acting
- What is Meinertzhagens Haversack
- Is Dr Billy Graham alive?no_redirect=1
- Is Islam the first monotheistic religion
- Why is sleep necessary for humans
- Is your business mobile based
- How can I become more self aware
- How realistic is Entourage
- What do spirits in trees symbolise