The above graph displays service status activity for Icq.com over the last 10 automatic checks. The blue bar displays the response time, which is better when smaller. If no bar is displayed for a specific time it means that the service was down and the site was offline.
Service Status History
|Date||Time||Ping Time||Date||Time||Ping Time|
|19.Jan.2020||04:06||399.72 ms.||19.Jan.2020||12:41||366.46 ms.|
|19.Jan.2020||21:00||369.73 ms.||22.Jan.2020||16:52||394.95 ms.|
|23.Jan.2020||02:43||396.56 ms.||23.Jan.2020||08:27||403.24 ms.|
|23.Jan.2020||22:35||377.4 ms.||24.Jan.2020||22:40||388.72 ms.|
|25.Jan.2020||18:41||383.25 ms.||27.Jan.2020||13:26||403.51 ms.|
* Times displayed are PT, Pacific Time (UTC/GMT 0) | Current server time is 21:35
We have tried pinging ICQ website using our server and the website returned the above results. If icq.com is down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting. Probably the server is overloaded, down or unreachable because of a network problem, outage or a website maintenance is in progress...
If the site is UP but you cant access the page, try one of the below solutions:
Browser Related Problems
Force a full refresh for the site. This can be achieved by pressing CTRL + F5 keys at the same time on your favourite browser (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc.)
Clear the temporary cache and cookies on your browser to make sure that you have the most recent version of the web page. For instructions choose your browser :
Fix DNS Problems
A Domain Name System (DNS) allows a site IP address (192.168.x.x) to be identified with words (*.com) in order to be remembered more easily, like a phonebook for websites. This service is usually provided by your ISP.
Clear your local DNS cache to make sure that you grab the most recent cache that your ISP has. For Windows - (Start > Command Prompt > type "ipconfig /flushdns" and hit enter). For details choose your operating system :
If you can access a website at office or from a 3G network yet it's not working on your computer, it is a good idea to use an alternative DNS service other than your ISPs. OpenDNS or Google Public DNS are both excellent and free public DNS services.
Check our help page for step-by-step instructions on how to change your DNS.
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.
Is Icq.com down for you right now? Submit your comments about Icq.com service status or report an issue below to let others know that they aren't the only ones having trouble. Please note that your country, service provider and browser information will be displayed next to your comment to better analyze a possible outage.
✔Thank you! Don't forget to bookmark this page so you can check back later.
- Why is aviation safety important
- What is the abbreviation of NCT
- Why dont you get discouraged
- Do you think you are NOT selfish
- What did King Solomon wear
- Is Python considered a purely functional language?no_redirect=1
- Why do people hate Pokemon GO
- Whats todays biggest cultural fraud
- How would you create a tac team
- Will more electric cars impact gasoline businesses
- Can solar power supply a country’s needs
- Does child psychologist really helpful
- Whos the bigger monster ISIS or Assad
- Is iPhone SE finally out of date
- Whats a really cool networking tip
- How would the MBT 70 fair today
- Why do we use Git
- Can you use QuickBooks as a CRM
- How can I find my retweets
- How can one become an effective employee