Students–both past and present, please join this month’s Student Say conversation post by discussing the question: What really motivates you to learn?
Welcome, students! Your words matter. Please join the conversation. Though you are young and may not feel you have a voice or you can make a difference, you are the most important voice of all, for it is truly all about you, and you have to help change the narrative and believe that you can help move the needle and change education. Your words matter.
Note on comments. Please post honest, open comments. We have to have real conversations to make any kind of significant change, even if those conversations are tough. But, please do not post comments that are degrading and/or defamatory to any individuals. I will not be able to approve them, and unfortunately, your voice will not be heard.
- Is Japan a good relationship with America
- Have you ever been stuck in something
- What noises give you chills
- What fiction genre sells today
- How does the mobile payment system work
- Is Cookie Monster a Muppet
- What purpose does the Aboriginal Didgeridoo serve
- Are the legislations against littering effective
- What are the characteristics of linear chromosomes
- Did Bob Dylan run away from home
- Whats missing from iPad OS
- Which is the earliest computing machine
- What is the meaning of perceptual illusions
- How is China improving
- Isn’t the Fidget Spinner the best
- Are you tracking Google Maps’ users
- Is BCA a professional course
- Have you ever meet dangerous Mexicans
- What is the strongest pipe tobacco brand