66 Tuesday Quotes A collection of Tuesday quotes to encourage you, to make you smile, and to give you food for thought!
Tuesday is a day of the week where the routine is in full swing; it can be a day where we focus on doing the things that need to be done.
May these quotes add a positive thought to your Tuesday. Have a great Tuesday!
- Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.
Your ambition has gotten you to where you are, now be persistent this Tuesday and keep moving forward to be where you want to be!
- If you really want to eat, keep climbing. The fruits are on top of the tree!
Israelmore Ayivor, Believe and Achieve
Quotes That Make You Smile
While this quote may make you smile this Tuesday, it is one that contains words of wisdom as you work towards your goals!
- You're off to great places! Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way!
A great Tuesday quote to start your day. Have a good one, climb those mountains!
- We always hear how breakfast is the most important meal of the day but instead I would say that our thoughts in the morning can be our most important thoughts for the day! Jane DuBois, Good Morning Coffee Buddy
Tuesday is a good day to reflect on the types of thoughts you are feeding your mind each day!
- Changing our attitude about change is one of our best management tools. Look for opportunities in every change in your life. Meir Liraz, How to Improve Your Leadership and Management Skills
Whether you are in management or not this Tuesday's quote is one that we all should apply in our lives. Look for the opportunity even in changes you don't like!
- Don't get carried away with the stuff happening in your life or believe in instant gratification and sell yourself short, look for suitable ways to engage with what happens in your life. Scott Hinsborough, How To Increase Self Confidence
Words for Tuesday - let the past go, have patience and believe in yourself!
- If you don't plant the seeds of the result you want in life, in your mind, weeds will grow automatically. Mahesh Jethmalani, The Ladder of Success
What are you planting in your mind this Tuesday - results or weeds?
- Have you ever noticed how positive people are happy people and negative people are miserable? Riley Stevens, 50 Ways to Change Your Life in 50 Minutes
Negative People Quotes
Questions to ask yourself this Tuesday - are you positive or negative? are happy or miserable?
- Use your words to motivate and lift others, not to hurt and bring down the people you love. Cheryl Whitsett, My Thoughts For Today
- The ability to seek out lightness is an essential tool for living a positive life. Cyndie Spiegel, A Year of Positive Thinking
Positive Life Quotes
A quote for reflection this Tuesday - do you look for the good even when times are trying?
- Rather than focusing on all the negative stuff happening at the time, I figured it would be better to focus on the things that were great about life instead. Aaron P. Taylor, Be Thankful
Not just on Tuesday, but every day of the week, we can always find the negative. What is your focus on this Tuesday?
- The world is changed by your example. Not by your opinion. Paulo Coelho
Change the World Quotes
Is there something you would like to see changed this Tuesday? Are you talking about it or are you setting the example to change it?
- It is nearly impossible to make time for our dreams, to break free from the traditional mould, and to truly be ourselves, if we have low self-esteem and self-confidence. Aurora McClellan, How to be More Confident
Self Esteem Quotes
Believe in yourself - you can move forward and achieve your dreams. A great Tuesday quote to remind you to keep moving forward no matter what the setback, get up, dust yourself off and start again!
- If we make it a deliberate conscious intention, we will find beauty no matter where we are, no matter how we feel, no matter what is going on in our lives. Nicky Kassapian, Be Yourself
How are you seeing your world this Tuesday? Do you see the beauty in it?
- If we all were being encouraged and encouraging others, the world would be a far more beautiful place. Just imagine! Cathy Burnham Martin, Encouragement: How to Be and Find the Best
Words of Encouragement
Make a difference this Tuesday, be an encourager!
- Taking positive action is the secret sauce to unlocking your true potential and getting unstuck. Jordan Ring, Now What?
If you are feeling stuck this Tuesday, take positive action!
- We are on a journey to find value in our lives. We can also find meaning and importance by adding value to other people's lives. Steve Sample, Creative Side Out
Apply these words not only on Tuesday but every day of the week.
- The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. Yoda
Learn lots this Tuesday!
- Learn from experience. Turn information into knowledge by applying it and working with it. Don Meyer, Basketball Skills & Drills
Remember this quote this Tuesday, while it has been said in relation to basketball it also applies to everyday life!
- The truth is we can't control how other people act, but we can control how we respond to them. Jeff Davis, The Power of Authentic Leadership
Positive Life Quotes
A great quote for this Tuesday. We have a choice to react or to respond in a positive manner. We do not know what issues people are facing in their lives and how they act may be a reflection of the issues they are dealing with. So, our Tuesday advice is choose to respond in a positive manner rather than react to their actions.
- It takes courage to be your whole self so you can do your best work so you can be the change you want to see so you can do what your worthy cause most needs you to do. Shelly Francis, The Courage Way
Tuesday - a day to ask yourself, how much courage do you have? Are you doing your best work? Are you complaining or are you finding solutions? Are you living your dreams?
- Is it the dreams that inspire us to new places or do we limit the scope of our work to what we believe we can achieve? Marsha Woodard
What is your focus this Tuesday? Is it on where you are today or is it on where you want to be. Take action to live your dreams, even it is only a little bit each day, your dreams can come true.
- We can't stop bad things from happening, but we can stop our relentless focus on how things were or how we want them to be, and develop a deeper appreciation for what we have now. Harriet Lerner, The Dance of Fear
Appreciate all you have this Tuesday and you will find you may have a great day!
- If we make the mistake of being negative, discouraged, grumpy, or sour, we've wasted the day. Joel Osteen, Daily Readings from Every Day a Friday
Don't waste this Tuesday!
- No hand can make the clock to strike the hours that are gone. Author Unknown
Use your time wisely this Tuesday!
- Tuesday morning is a time to reflect upon the words you use; are they positive filled words or complaining words; are they words that inspire others and are a positive influence; you choose your words, make them count. Byron Pulsifer
- Nothing ruins a Friday more than an understanding that today is Tuesday. Will Ferrell, The Funny Book
- Sometimes, instead of climbing over the barricades, you've got to walk around them. Bono
Every day brings challenges, so on this Tuesday walk around them