If you stand in Appa Halwai shop and look just in front, there are people standing in front of a small shop. It is Bholashankar Chaat center (nobody knows this name), commonly known as Appa’s chaat.
You will get lot of items here but real tasty item is Dahi Puri. The process of Dahipuri to the finished dish the whole thing is memorable.
How to reach: Bholashankar Chaat is exactly in front of Appa Halwai. You have to go from Bhandi Bazar towards Shahganj.
When to eat: Try your luck. Appa is most unpredictable fellow. You can never say for sure about when his shop is open. I came back numerous times seeing the closed shop. Surprisingly this unpredictable behavior never stopped his customers making huge rush. Whenever the shop is open it get filled immediately with waiting customers. Such is popularity of Appa. The normal timings are 5PM to 9PM. Best time to eat is after 7PM.
- Is mental noise associated to the ego
- What is Brilliance SF Skincare
- Is anumati a Tamil word
- Do tall people sleep more
- What time of day did Christ die
- Did Palmer Alaska ever feel an earthquake
- What is the most effective art medium
- How does one perform a black mass
- What are generalized splines
- Where can I live for free
- Have you ever met Rihanna
- How is egg oil prepared
- Are most lawyers litigators
- How is the BSNL 395 plan
- How RBI deals with Economic Slowdown
- Who developed Google Speech API
- Is wrestling real or just acting
- Have you ever accidentally stapled yourself
- What is the chief cell of blood