Now that the board examinations are approaching most of the students would be going through the last minute examination shivers and going that extra mile required to score well. Preparation is a very important part of one’s academic life. A student who is prepared well will always manage to score a good grade. But preparing for the examination can be very tricky and might require a detailed analysis.
Here we are with a few preparation strategies and important topics that will help you in acing the examination.
A CHECKLIST FOR THE EXAMINATION
- Be relaxed and confident in the examination hall
- Be punctual as the entry in the examination hall will be exactly at 10 AM and no student will be permitted post the entry time.
- The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 AM and you would be given exactly 15 mins to read the question paper
- Seal of the answer sheet will be removed at 10.30 AM and you will have precisely 3 hrs. to finish your paper so manage your time effectively
- Make sure you answer every question in a clear handwriting
- Do not make use of red, green, and any other coloured pen
- Try to complete your paper at least 10 to 15 minute before, so that you have time to briefly recheck of your answer
- Make sure to recheck your answer script as it will help you in avoiding any silly mistake
SUBJECT SPECIFIC PREPARATION TIPS
- Prepare diagrams and learn results of derivations through writing practice.
- All conceptual questions can be prepared by reading only
- Attempt at least 3 full syllabus mock tests & maintain a copy of their correct answer
- Attempt those questions first in which you are fully confident, it is suggested to always attempt the long answers first
- Before selection carefully read the internal choice of a particular question
- Always attempt all the questions and try to write relevant details as per terminology used in the question.
- Prepare a study plan and make sure it is time bound for all the subjects
- Solve sample paper as it will help you in boosting your confidence
- Try to understand the topics instead of rote learning them
- To break the monotony, occasionally study with your friends and discuss some explanatory topics
ALLEN Career Institute announces admission for Session 2020-21 for JEE (Main+Advanced), JEE (Main), Pre-Medical (AIPMT (NEET-UG)/ AIIMS), Pre-Nurture & Career Foundation (Class VI to X, NTSE & Olympiads). Click Here: www.allen.ac.in
HOW TO ATTEMPT PHYSICS PAPER
- First attempt those questions on which you are fully confident.
- Be specific with your answer and underline the key concepts.
- Ray diagrams and circuit diagrams must be marked with arrow.
- Special attentions should be given to the units while solving numerical problems
- Answer nos. Of questions attempted should be mentioned clearly
- While plotting graph the physical quantity must be mentioned on the axes
- For solving the numerical, first write the correct formula and then substitute the given values
IMPORTANT TOPICS FOR CBSE CLASS 12TH PHYSICS
- Expressions for electric field & electric potential due to an electric dipole [magnitude and direction, learn graphs]
- Superposition principle for force and electric field [you should know how to combine the vectors and how the scalars]
- Gauss’ theorem with its applications and numerical
- Variation of energy stored by capacitor with charge or with potential [you should know when to use ½[CV2 ] and when ½[Q2 /c]]
- Question based on practical aspect of Meter Bridge or potentiometer and that based on combination of cells. [series, parallel or mixed , with same values or different values of EMF, internal resistance ]
- You must be aware about the use of the formulae of magnetic field due to a coil at its centre and at a point situated on its axis, you should also know how to deal with two coils simultaneously which may be co-axial and their plane may be inclined at some angle
- Prepare the questions based on peak value and RMS value of induced EMF, i.e. E0 = nab ω. Also ω = 2πu [u- frequency]
- You should be familiar with the questions based on glow of bulb with ac or dc having an inductor or capacitor with iron rod & dielectric slab respectively
- Learn the EM spectrum properly so that you can arrange the different waves / rays in increasing order of frequency/ wavelength
- Huygens principle, wave front , explanation of reflection & refraction using Huygens theory
- Practice the questions based on angular width and linear width of fringes[also known as angular & linear separations] in interference and diffraction patterns
- You must know the Malus law and it’s use, variation of intensity of light with angle. [I = i0cos2 θ]
- Prepare the prism derivation + theory + questions
- Prepare Bohr’s postulates, frequency condition, and momentum condition.
- Definition of activity + SI unit + numerical on activity
- Voltage regulation using Zener diode
Sample Paper for CBSE Class 12th Physics
The above-mentioned tip will certainly help you in clearing the examination in flying colours. We hope that the coin flips in your favour. All the Best!!!
Tags: CBSE Board Preparation TipsCBSE Class 12 Physics Study PlanCBSE Class 12 Physics TipsCBSE PhysicsCBSE Physics Sample PaperCBSE Physics TipsHow to Attempt Physics PaperImportant Topics of CBSE Physics 12thsample paper of CBSE class 12th Physics
- Why do adults urinate in public pools
- Is flanking useless in D D 5E
- Do most parents have anger problems
- When is a Shiba Inu fully grown
- What does RO1 research university mean
- What are the methods of polymerization
- What is a private economy
- Why do airplanes have never exceed speeds
- What are the most romantic holiday destinations
- How far can a powered paraglider fly
- What does 72 DPI mean
- What happens when two Quorans meet
- How would the MBT 70 fair today
- Why should we learn SMO in 2020
- Why should I eat cucumber at night
- How many people live in North Korea
- Why doesnt the US help Venezuela
- Is shame a very strong emotion
- Does sin make us sick