Hello mr. Cleese. I'd like to start with the usual 'thank you's' and say I've been an admirer of your work since I was about 9 years old and of all the comics around, you probably made me laugh the most and Fawlty Towers never failed to cheer me up even during the most difficult times. That's the first big thank you. But what's so interesting about you is that besides the fact that you are a very skilled performer, both verbal and physical, you've always been a writer who performs his own material. And it's very clear you always took great care to the writing before it got on the screen.
I've seen some of your lectures on creativity. You've not only found a very captivating way of explaining your theories on creativity but it's also completely accurate. I had been writing for some years before I discovered your method of the tortoise enclosure and discovered that it truly made a huge difference. So thank you for all that and much much more!
I've always wondered about the writing within Monty Python. I know you did your usual Python writing with Graham Chapman, but you also wrote some material with (at least) Michael Palin and Eric Idle. I don't know if you wrote things with Terry Jones. You've talked alot about what it was like to write with Graham, but what was it like for you to write with the others and was your role in those combinations a very different one from the one you had with Graham?
Thank you so much for taking the time to do this and I hope you're having a lovely day.
- How can I start HRT to transition
- How long do coding bootcamps last
- How do spiders communicate to one another
- What started foreign policy
- Do influencers make money?no_redirect=1
- Does Aloe Vera moisturize skin
- Where can I learn TensorFlow for free
- How is Tesla transforming the auto industry
- What are the qualities of Tamilians
- What is the use of MIME
- What is unique at SASTRA University
- Why are handsome guys rude
- When did Coca Cola Zero come out
- How is parking lot striping done
- What is the life of a programmer
- What is China in Chinese characters
- Can Catholics go to a Christian church
- Do millitarism still exist in modern Japan
- Is relationship marketing applicable to FMCG brands