Book: Python Crash Course
This amazing Python book by Eric Matthes was my very first programming book when I started learning coding and it still is my absolute all-time favorite. You will literally go from having no idea how to work with Python to creating your own games, analyzing data with Python, and building your own web applications.
Python Crash Course is divided into two parts. In the first one, you will learn all about how to set up your working environment, how Python works, and how to write good code with Python. After that, the second part allows you to apply your new skills to three different real-life projects.
The author does a great job at addressing even the most unexperienced reader. Each topic is explained clearly and very thoroughly, and the practical exercises in each chapter let you try out Python right away. Moreover, the pace of the book is just right for beginners – you will never feel like you’re missing something or that you’re left alone with your questions.
If you’re anything like me, you sometimes prefer to have a physical copy of a book in your hand instead of taking an online course. If that’s the case, Python Crash Course is the book I’d recommend adding to your shelf.
For a more thorough review of the book, check out my post about learning Python with Python Crash Course.
Get your copy now
- Whats it like to live in Qatar
- What causes fibromyalgia flares
- What are some reviews of spicestyle com
- What is meant by meaning
- How reliable are Lava Mobile services
- What do you get with HubSpot free
- Can god manipulate the entire omniverse
- What do you think about IG models
- How do we convert excel into text
- What are the hurdles of communication
- Whats a Gmail number
- Does face moisturizer expire
- What is Mujhy Jana Hai
- Apps to earn money
- Who is ACRush Tiancheng Lou
- Do women really care about penis size
- Are you in the 0 upvote club