Use 'overdraft' in a Sentence
You must make sure to not take to much money out of your account or you may have to pay a big overdraft fee.
20 people found this helpful
I did not realize that going to Pizza Hut would cause me to overdraft my bank account and make me pay a small fee.
19 people found this helpful
The overdraft was prepared for by the bank so they automatically assumed an acceptable level of risk was likely with the funds withdraw process.
18 people found this helpful
1.Loanarrangement under which a bank extends credit up to a maximum amount (called overdraft limit) against which a current (checking) accountcustomer can write checks or make withdrawals. The most commonform of business borrowing, an overdraft is a type of revolving loan where deposits (credits) are available for re-borrowing, and interest is charged only on the daily overdraft (debit) balance. It is, however, also a demand loan: the facility can be cancelled (and entire outstanding amount 'called') at any time by the lender at its discretion, without any warningnotice or explanation. If the overdraft is secured by an asset or property, the lender has the right to foreclose on the collateral in case the account holder does not pay. Calls happen usually where the (1) borrower's credit rating falls, (2) lender has reason to believe the borrower may go into default, or (3) borrower has not 'revolved' the overdraft in a satisfactory manner and has turned it into a hardcore debt. An overdraft is approved only for a fixed period (usually one year) after which it is must be renegotiated. In the US practice (where it is called line of credit or credit Line), the borrower is often required to maintain 10 to 20 percent of the approved overdraft limit as cash balance in the account, and must demonstrate its continuingfinancial health by managing without the overdraft for a one or two-month period (called cleanup period). Also called bank overdraft.
- Why are drum toms called tom toms
- How does an emergency dispatch work
- Are mobile phones allowed 2?no_redirect=1
- Why did Goku kill Majin Buu
- What are the things that excite ENFPs
- Why are you passionate about hospitality
- What is seizure disorder
- What is the private prison industry
- How many nazis died in WWII
- What language does a computer scientist learn
- How do you become intelligent linguistically
- What are some weird facts about Kerala
- How should vinyl flooring be cleaned
- How do I use blockchain marketing strategies
- Why do Mexicans have inferiority complex
- What makes a narcissist hate his mother
- What projects can we make with WordPress
- Why is Dr Ambedkar called Babasaheb
- What are the applications of tuned amplifiers
- What is additive manufacturing technology