YouTube are now offering free live streaming to accounts which have over 100 subscribers, surely free HD live streaming for all is just round the corner?
I’ve seen a demo of YouTube HD streaming and it’s very impressive, you can even stream privately and for extra security embed the stream behind a login firewall.
The big news here is what the other streaming players do next to compete, currently LiveStream are charging approx £400 for 3000 hours of private live streaming and 5000 hours will cost you £750 with Ustream
I’ve no insider knowledge but its possible YouTube may charge when their service is fully rolled out, it’s a massive commitment and will take considerable server and bandwidth to keep HD streaming Live for 150 million account holders.
If it is free and it’s looking likely – Live Stream, Ustream and the other streaming providers probably need a plan B
Interested in streaming your next event, conference or festival – please email [email protected] call 01223 505600 or visit us at wavefx.co.uk
- Has anyone successfully raised an orphaned foal
- What smart animals do humans eat
- Is being a mechanic a difficult job?no_redirect=1
- Is popularity a threat to contemporary art
- Is beef protein good
- Who is currently ruling Winterfell
- When do people mistrust someone
- What is the goal of the journey
- What is a heads up challenge
- Why doesnt rehabilitation in prison work
- Why is Twitter not using Bootstrap
- Is 2 months preparation enough for WBJEE
- Why should we keep Ganga clean?no_redirect=1
- Why are young adults addicted to Netflix
- Is East Turkestan part of China
- Would Emirates order A350 or B787
- What is the function of bronchial veins