Decide what backing track you're going to use. On YouTube, there are many different backing tracks you can find for writing your own song to.
Find a melody that will fit to the instrumental. Once you have it in your head what sort of melody you could sing, the whole process will be easy.
Write the lyrics. Use interesting words and gripping sentences for this. Use stuff that will hook the listener.
Save the instrumental using an app like TubeSave. Then, upload it into a sound editor in a software like Easy Media Creator 10 by Roxio. You then have that as your first layer.
Using a tablet (iPad, Kindle Fire HD), download a really good sound recorder. Then upload the instrumental onto your phone. This will help to keep your music organised. Put your ear buds in, then press record on the sound app and play on the song. You will be able to sing in time.
Upon finishing, upload the recording onto your computer. Then add a second layer in your Sound Editor, and put it on.
Increase/decrease the volume of your vocals to the volume you want on the song.
Save the finished song. Rip the track to CD, and it's all done.
- How safe are women in America
- Is the Ford Fusion reliable
- What is the best pediatric clinic Software
- What fonts are used on CNN
- Who is Hemant Lochav
- What sites are similar to 000Webhost com
- Why is mediocrity so common
- What are some laws that are shocking
- Is corruption in Philippines politics terminable
- Where do people self harm
- How many models of Yeezy are there
- Why does ln sin x cot x
- What is an exclamationary sign
- Why should I not do CA
- How do you exactly control your mind
- Why does our existence matter
- Why do we give awards to actors
- Where can I freely download Mozart
- Is relationship marketing applicable to FMCG brands
- What is so bad about Chinese drywall