We reserve the right to determine and/or grant ownership to an account or site based on our reasonable judgment, whether or not an independent investigation has been conducted by us. Among others, we may consider the principles set forth below:
For free sites: The owner of any sites or content is the owner of the Wix account under which the content was created. In most cases, the owner of the account is considered to be the person or entity who has access to the email address listed in Wix's records.
For premium sites connected to a domain: If a site is/was connected to a domain whose registration information is publicly available via the WHOIS database, the owner of the site is considered to be the person or entity registered as the owner of this domain.
If a domain is not connected or we are unable to verify the registration information in the WHOIS database, we may use any relevant billing information to determine the account or site owner. If any paid services were purchased via the account, the owner of this account or any site or content created there, is considered to be the person or entity whose billing details were used to purchase these paid services.
- What work gives your life meaning
- What does finding who you are mean
- How are writing and music related
- Do Victorias secret models change yearly
- Why is philosophy so general and fitting
- Why are we best friends
- What is the meaning of grossly
- What actor was nicknamed Babe
- Which is the best food for kidney
- What causes pimples around my eyes
- How do I pursue an education online?no_redirect=1
- What is Facebooks idea of cryto stablecoin
- Can all aeroplanes land in water
- Which fruit has the most uses
- How is Chelsea in FIFA 17
- Is milk A1 or A2
- How did DICOM link to HL7
- How special is Canada for the USA
- How do you say camera in Swedish