I don’t have kids, but the day I do they would be allowed to smoke weed in the house if they end up deciding to smoke the stuff.
Obviously if I was a parent I would want the best for my kids, and would do what I could to make sure they don’t end up smoking weed.
However, I smoked weed for 11 years and I know for a fact that I would not be able to stop them smoking it if they want to, the more you confront them the more they will hide it. So, they will either smoke it or they wont.
As I mentioned I would want the best for my kids, and thus would not want them to smoke, but if they do smoke it I would still want the best for them, and the best would be making sure that they have a place to smoke it without the cops giving them any bother.
So yea, the kids are smoking weed, but better that than having them in prison for smoking weed and being exploited in to prison based slave labour for something that should be legal anyway. Let them smoke it in the house.
- Are alcohols hydrocarbons
- How can air pollution affect fishes
- What is an asset
- What is the best prayer before food
- How long do we elect each senator
- Are all plant cells the same
- Whats the worst Korean food to try
- How can I become more self aware
- What is a restaurant plan
- Are you glad your childhood is over
- Are video games used in psychotherapy
- What is a court martial 1
- Do scorpions make any sound
- Does Caboki really work
- Can I live without the European union
- How can I download songs without vocals
- Is economics compulsory
- Who was the greatest Roman Emperor
- What is beer brewing